||Last Updated: Aug 16th, 2006 - 11:01:00
Orido, Taniguchi, Ueno, Wan, Gittin, Forsberg Drive With the Best Motorcycle Stunt Riders For the First Time Ever!
Event: THE XDL SHOW
Where: Irwindale Speedway, Los Angeles
|The XDL Show|
What: Ultimate freestyle drift & stunt show. 2 hours of stuff you've never seen. Features the best drifters from Japan and the US: Manabu Orido, NOB Taniguchi, Taka Ueno, Vaughn Gittin, Calvin Wan and Chris Forsberg. As well as top stunters: Kevin Carmichael, Kyle Woods, Jason Britton, Eric Hoenschell and Ill Conduct. There will be plenty of other stuff to see and do:
1. Mazda Circuit Drive (you can zoom through the inside of the oval in a brand new MX-5)
2. Falken Drift Experience (drift ride-along)
3. BFGoodrich Tires Build & Boost
4. FormulaD fan appreciation day. Get autographs of your favorite drivers, take pictures with them and their cars and walk away with free stuff
5. HPI RC drift pavillion
6. Music stage
7. Vendor area
8. Tons of girls
9. XDL Club car & bike show area
How Much: Tickets are $17.50 online until 11/20 and the price includes ALL shipping and handling. $22 day of.
More Info: www.XDLSHOW.com or contact randy grube at email@example.com
You can win a free set of tires (high performance Falken RT-615) if you buy tickets online by November 20th. 2 people have already won.
You can also get a free performance makeover for your car. That's right, a few Gs worth of stuff for free, courtesy of XDL.
Discuss this article on AutomotiveForums.com
© Copyright 2006 by AutomotiveArticles.com
Top of Page